Gigging a cappella group looking for experienced high tenor (Danbury CT Area)

  • hatcity99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi, we are Men Without Instruments, an a cappella group who has been
      gigging throughout the Danbury-area for a couple years now. Some of the
      members have been singing a cappella for decades, but all of the
      members have solid voices. We are looking for a high tenor who has the
      ability to blend with other voices, and the ability to sing lead is a
      plus. We have gigs lined up in June, September, and October and are
      ready to go, as soon as we catch the right high tenor up on the songs.

      If you might be interested, don't hesitate. E-mail Carlos Sousa at
      menwithoutinstruments@...