Long Island Vocal Band ISO one more member!

  • veej12
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Newly formed vocal band on Long Island is looking for one or possibly
      two more voices to round out our sound! Repertoire is contemporary pop
      music-- mostly covers but will be branching into originals. We're
      looking for a low alto or tenor with great stage presence, experience
      singing a cappella, and a desire to start up a new project with a great
      group of people! If this sounds like you, or you would like more
      information, please drop us a line-- auditions are ongoing. Rehearsals
      are in Western Suffolk.