looking for singing opps

  • chinaseven
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hey all,

      I'm relatively new to New York and I'm looking for groups that may need
      a bari/tenor 2. I've sung in acappella groups for about the past ten
      years in semi-pro and, before that, collegiate acappella. I prefer pop
      but am open to and have enjoyed singing in jazz and chorale groups.
      I'm laid back but passionate about music and acapella in particular, a
      fast learner and easy to get along with.

      Email me and I can tell you more.
      Thanks very much!

      Ramy Inocencio