Re: [ny-acappella] Playlist for The "APPLAUSE" Show 12/21/00 Our Christmas Sp...

  • Jimvax@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2000
      Coming back at ya with greetings from The Accidentals. Thanks for including
      us in your holiday playlist.
      My ultimate New Year's fantasy: to whip together a 2,001-voice a cappella
      arrangement of "Also Sprach Zarathustra" - complete with voc/perc timpani -
      and greet the REAL Millennium in style!
      ;)
      Jim Vincent
      The Accidentals

    • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2000
        Hi Jim,

        Can I be in the 2001 voices????? :) :) :)

        Thanks for your post..and please, listen in some Thursday night.. and Email
        us in the studio if you do! We love to hear from you.

        Hey would you guys ever think of doing a live shot at our studios in
        Sergeantsville, NJ (Hunterdon County near Flemington/Lambertville) ?

        We are a public broadcasting station (no budget) so we wouldn't be able to
        pay anything, but we do have a performing space called "The LOFT @ Studio D"
        which has seating for about 50 people, and an incredible sound system, and we
        can broadcast the show direct onto the air as part of The "APPLAUSE" Show.
        We have had Hampton Ave, The Persuasions, Ball In The House, Streetheart, and
        several barbershop groups on the show live already. We would love to have
        you guys live... our audiences would love The Accidentals.

        Let me know if that is a possibility...also, have you done any other CD's? I
        have attached the station/show's policy regarding submission of music for
        consideration on the Playlist.

        Thanks for all your great music...hope to hear from you soon.
        Rich Taylor, CoHost of The "APPLAUSE Show