Tuscany Project: Voice & Song Workshop in Italy

  • gailzarren
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      Sing in Italy!

      I am sending news about an extraordinary workshop held each summer in
      Italy.

      THE TUSCANY PROJECT
      16th ANNUAL INTENSIVE VOICE & SONG WORKSHOP
      JULY 7–18. 2008

      WWW.TUSCANYPROJECT.COM

      The Tuscany Project blends group and individual work focusing on each
      person's growing edge in the areas of song interpretation and
      performance, performing presence, vocal exploration, movement, and
      individual and group songs.

      The workshop offers an opportunity for participants to explore in
      depth one's personal connection with voice - bringing greater
      awareness to the elements that impact authentic delivery of text and song.

      The program is held in a beautiful 12th century restored villa, with a
      grand swimming pool in the lush countryside of central Italy.
      Enrollment is international. Adult singers of all levels are welcome.

      For information about tuition and enrollment, or to receive a printed
      brochure contact: <gail@...>

      Feel free to forward this information to friends, students and colleagues.

      Thanks,

      Gail Zarren