Join Us For Shows, Fun and Beverage!

  • Dan Abrahamsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      NY Acappella

      Dear Performing Arts Presenters:

      Arts Presenters 45th Annual Members Conference is fast approaching. DCA
      Productions is proud to present our line-up of showcase performances in
      one of the greatest cities of the World this January.

      Starting on Saturday, January 12th ANGELS IN THE ROUND will showcase
      "plugged" at the BITTER END, on Bleecker Street in Greenwich Village at
      9:30 PM. ANGELS are 3 NYC singer-songwriters, 3 voices, 1 mission: to
      perform their style of music and touch the lives of everyone who hears
      them. Spend the night with Emily Curtis, Jodi Sheeler and Gabrielle.
      Your first drink is on DCA!

      Sunday, January 13th in the Rendezvous Trianon Room, 3rd Floor, HILTON
      HOTEL starting at 3:50 PM, we invite you to experience JOE RAIOLA, senior
      editor for MAD MAGAZINE and his presentation on "The Face of the Enemy"
      as he tackles today's most controversial issues. We continue throughout
      the evening with TOXIC AUDIO, GABRIELLE, LYNN TREFZGER, MARK NIZER, MILLENNIUM
      VAUDEVILLE, AMELIA'S DREAM and ANGELS IN THE ROUND.

      Monday, January 14th at 8:00 PM, Twice Tony-Nominated Actress and Singer
      ALISON FRASER will perform at the Laurie Beechman Theatre in the West
      Bank Caf´┐Ż on Theatre Row at 407 W. 42nd Street, between 9th and 10th Avenues.
      Her recordings can be heard on the Original Cast Albums for over 7 Broadway
      Shows!

      You can also see TOXIC AUDIO, Monday, January 14th at Danny's Skylight
      Room, 346 W. 46th Street, between 8th & 9th Avenues at 7:00 PM.

      We are looking forward to seeing our friends again and meeting new friends
      in New York City this year. We thank you for helping us to Celebrate
      the Arts! Visit us in Americas Hall 1, Booth # 234. For more information
      call 800-659-2063.

      Happy Holidays,

      Daniel and Gerri Abrahamsen
      DCA Productions