Tenor Wants To Sing "Doo Wop"

  • Dave Hayward
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Hi

      I am a lyric tenor, classically trained, and am a section leader with a
      church choir that does alot (difficult) "A Cappella" stuff.
      I'm getting tired of church music, don't really need the paycheck, and
      want to start doing "Doo Wop"
      I'll join an existing group or start one
      I've been voice training for about 10 years, have very good pitch, love
      to blend/harmonize and am happy to sing backup as well as lead
      I enjoy doing exotic harmonies with alot of syncopated beats
      If you're an existing group I'll send you a tape
      If you're interested in a "startup" venture let's talk

      Dave Hayward
      Valhalla, NY
      (NY City Suburb - White Plains vicinity)