Error with "NYC A Cappella Group Seeking Soprano"

  • bet3233
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
      New York City-based a cappella group, Bridge 'n' Tunnel, is holding
      auditions for a Soprano!

      Bridge 'n' Tunnel is a group of post-collegiate twenty-somethings
      who sing great music, love to perform and, most importantly, want to
      have fun! We sing a variety of songs: Gnarls
      Barkley's "Crazy", "Groove Is In The Heart", "St.
      Teresa", "Blackbird" and "King Of Wishful Thinking" are just a few.
      We have an amazing vocal percussionists and terrific soloists, and
      we're looking for a Soprano who can make some really remarkable
      vocal contributions and help us sound even better! We hope you're
      that person! Rehearsals will be Sunday afternoons. Prior a cappella
      experience preferred, but not required. Vocal percussion a plus!

      Auditions begin at 7:30pm on Thursday, March 22nd. Please prepare
      two well-known songs that best exhibit your vocal range, solo voice,
      stage presence and style. (NO SHOWTUNES, PLEASE!)

      If interested, please send an email to bntvoices@... with your
      contact information (including your email address and a
      daytime/nighttime phone number), and we'll contact you with an
      audition form, location and time slot.

      Thank you for your interest!

      Bridge 'n' Tunnel