March 3 - come check out 2 A Cappella groups!

  • Harmonytryx: all-female a cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      Greetings!

      For those of you in the NJ area, we hope you can make it to our upcoming show next
      Saturday, March 3. We will be kicking off the 2007 St. Mark's Music Series at A Cappella
      Mix 2007, with the ever popular all male quartet, Cadence. This is your opportunity to see
      not one, but 2 amazing a cappella groups!!

      8:00 pm on Saturday, March 3, 2007
      St. Mark's Episcopal Church
      140 So. Finley Avenue
      Basking Ridge, NJ
      Tickets are $18

      For tickets, please reserve them at the following address:
      www.ridgelightopera.org
      Proceeds from this concert will benefit the St. Mark's Church

      Come out for an evening of fantastic music!

      Much love,
      the ladies of Harmonytryx

      www.harmonytryx.com
      www.myspace.com/harmonytryx