East Coast Acapella Review

  • Linda Cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      EAST COAST ACAPELLA REVIEW SHOW

      Due to family matters, Linda and I will not be in the studio this evening to broadcast our show. Thanks so much to Rich Taylor (President of THN and host of the Thursday evening APPLAUSE Show), for filling in tonite.

      So tune in this evening from 7 to 11p.mp. et, to hear Rich Taylor broadcasting The East Coast Acapella Review Show this evening.

      Garry
      East Coast Acapella Review