Stonewall Chorale Auditions

  • baritonemichel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      "find yourself in the music"

      The Stonewall Chorale, the nation's first gay and lesbian chorus,
      celebrating our 30th season, announces openings for all voice parts.
      Rehearsals are on Tuesday evenings (beginning September 12, 2006),
      7:00 to 9:30 PM in Greenwich Village.

      The Stonewall Chorale's 2006-2007 season features our Holiday Concert
      (December 2, 2006), Spring Concert (March 31, 2007, both at Merkin
      Concert Hall) and Pride Concert (June 23, 2007) at Symphony Space.
      Auditions will be held on August 15, 29 and 30, 2006 (7-9 PM). For
      more information, to hear/see the chorale and to schedule an audition,
      visit our web site at www.stonewallchorale.org, call 212-971-5813 or e-
      mail us at membership@....