Big DUWENDE show in NYC July 13!

  • Jason Baluyut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Our big, pull-out-all-the-stops show is coming up, so
      come on down and show us some love! And bring all your
      friends. We want their love too.

      D U W E N D E
      Thursday, July 13 @ 10PM
      Crash Mansion
      199 Bowery (bet. Spring and Rivington)
      New York City
      Tix $10 (no drink minimum)
      Venue info 212.982.0740
      or http://crashmansion.com

      (If you want to make it a night of a cappella, the
      vocal group Invisible Men will be on at 9PM - come
      early and check them out!)

      Hope to see you at the show!
      http://mail.yahoo.com