International Contemporary A capella Showcase playlist 6/22/06

  • Linda Cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY A CAPELLA SHOWCASE, Thursday, 6/22/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Intro/a-live
      Acappella/a-live
      Come Back to Me(Morse Code of Love)/Singing Pinguins
      She's Not There/Flying Pickets
      Dec'63(Oh What a Night)/Essentials
      Killing Me Softly/Fork
      You Are/Gus and The Invisibles
      For What It's Worth/Magnets
      Shop Around/Little Big Men
      Walking Down the Street/a-live
      Runaway/Singing Pinguins
      Time After Time/Flying Pickets
      Sixteen Candles/Essentials
      You Give Love a Bad Name/Fork
      Earth Angel/Gus and The Invisibles
      Searchin/Magnets
      It's All Over Now/Little Big Men
      Crazy Love/a-live
      Kiss and Say Goodbye/Singing Pinguins
      Sunny Afternoon/Flying Pickets
      Denise/Essentials
      Smooth Criminal/Fork
      Blanche/Gus and The Invisibles
      I Can't Go for That/Magnets
      Gelato Al Limon/Little Big Men
      I Can't Help Falling in Love With You/a-live
      Teenager in Love/Singing Pinguins
      Dream a Little Dream/Flying Pickets
      Breaking Up is Hard to Do/Essentials
      Autiotalo/Fork
      Why Don't You Believe Me/Gus and The Invisibles
      Sign Your Name/Magnets
      Hazy Shade of Winter/Little Big Men
      Ein Bett Im Kornfeld/a-live
      What's Your Name/Singing Pinguins
      Tainted Love/Flying Pickets
      Come Go With Me/Essentials
      Livin La Vida Loca/Fork
      Sabes Bien/Gus and The Invisibles
      All the Wrong Reasons/Magnets
      Leave My Woman Alone/Little Big Men
      A-Live/a-live
      A Singing Pinguin/Singing Pinguins
      I Keep Forgettin/Flying Pickets
      The Way You Do the Things You Do/Essentials
      God is a DJ/Fork
      Lost Love/Gus and The Invisibles
      Goodnight Sweetheart/Singing Pinguins

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review