BUY ! BUY ! BUY !

  • Linda Cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      The GoldTones, an Acappella Doo-Wop Group, who recently appeared on The East Coast Acappella Review Show, hosted by Linda and Garry Cascio will donate 50% of CD sales during the month of April, that are sold to listeners of The Harmony Network. Just visit our web-site at www.goldtones.net and deal directly with our group, mention the fact that you are a listener of THN and we will compile and forward 50% of sales to THN.