Stonewall Chorale Auditions - March 28th

  • baritonemichel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      "Find Yourself in the Music"

      The Stonewall Chorale, the nation's first gay and lesbian chorus, now
      in our 29th season, announces openings for all voice parts. Rehearsals
      are on Tuesday evenings (beginning on April 4, 2006), 7:00 to 9:30 PM
      in Greenwich Village. Members are required to sell four (4) tickets
      per concert as well as pay monthly dues.

      We are auditioning for the final concert of the 2005-2006 season (Carl
      Orff's Carmina Burana) which will be performed at Merkin Concert Hall
      at Kaufman Center, Goodman House on Saturday June 10, 2006.

      Auditions will be held on Tuesday, March 28 (7-9 PM). For more
      information, to hear and see the chorale and to schedule an audition,
      visit our web site at www.stonewallchorale.org, call 212-971-5813 or e-
      mail us at membership@....