new vocal band in NYC

  • (new) Vocal Band in NYC
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      Two former members of numerous
      full-time-professional, semi-pro, independent collegiate and academic groups
      (including East Coast Summit performers, CARA nominees, Downbeat winners and
      NY Sweeps competitors) are putting together a five-man lineup for an
      actively-gigging rock/pop/R&B vocal band in New York City. We need three
      more guys of any vocal part to round it out. We're planning to start up as
      soon as we get our lineup together.

      Rock/pop/R&B experience (and vocal type) a must. Vocal band (big collegiate
      or small pro) experience also a must. Males, ages 21-29 only; collegiates
      on the verge of graduation and recent graduates in the area warmly welcomed.
      Percussion, rapping and arranging always a plus.

      Auditions will be held in Manhattan starting January 3, likely until January 9.

      Reply to VocalBandNYC@....