TENOR needed

  • John Link
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2001
      Please pass this on to any tenors that you think might be interested:

      TENOR needed to complete the John Link Vocal Quintet, which
      specializes in singing original vocalise arrangements of jazz and
      classical compositions, often involving improvisation. Must be able
      to vocalize from low B-flat to high B-natural. Visit
      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet to hear the group in action.
      Rehearsals in Manhattan. Call (212)463-7102 or email
      johnlink@... to schedule an audition.

      John Link

      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
        I have found a baritone but I still need a tenor!

        Please pass this notice to anyone you think might be interested:

        TENOR needed to complete the John Link Vocal Quintet, which
        specializes in singing original vocalise arrangements of jazz and
        classical compositions, often involving improvisation. Must be able
        to vocalise from low B-flat to high B-natural. Visit
        http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet to hear the group in action.
        Rehearsals in Manhattan. Call (212)463-7102 to schedule an audition.

        Thanks,