Be in the movie, THIS THURS.!

  • B L
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      The indie film Shut Up & Sing is shooting its
      flashback college a cappella scenes this Thursday
      night, August 4th from 6p - 9p at the Ethical Culture
      auditorium, 2 W. 64th Street at Central Park West. We
      need as many a cappella fans as possible to fill the
      seats and make this a great film moment. The scene is
      set in an Ivy League type college in 1991 so if you
      feel like dressing the part, by all means, knock
      yourself out. But everyone will be on cameraregardless
      of wardrobe. In addition to being part of the film,
      the audience will be treated to live performances
      including Sean Altman of Rockapella, and NY a cappella
      group The Invisible Men. If your group wants to do a
      couple numbers to help entertain the crowd, drop me an
      email or just find me at the event. There will also be
      a Q&A with the cast and me, the writer/director. Come
      out and support a cappella's big break into the movie
      business!
      Thanks for your support!
      Bruce Leddy, Writer/Director

      http://mail.yahoo.com