Hello =-)

  • Lynne C
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hello everyone! Just wanted to say Hi, since im new to this group! Well, my
      name is Lynne, I'm 16 and I'm from Rhode Island. I LOOOOVE singing, and
      always looking to improve. I haven't had vocal instruction yet, but im
      planning on it. Hmm.. what else.. Um, i was in a group called 'Nu Harmoni'..
      but they all moved to Florida, so for right now im not involved, but when i
      do move to Florida, i'm back in
      :-) (i think anyway lol).. okay well if you want to know anything else,
      e-mail me =0)