Alto seeks L.I./NY vocal jazz group

  • sammoroo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Greetings all!

      After a brief hiatus from ensemble singing, I'm ready to dive right back in. I'm a
      published arranger and pianist - with years of VJ experience. I'm currently a
      public school teacher and working musician - is that an oxymoron?
      My ability to blend to and match any timbre, as well as my musicianship can
      really add to your group. Please contact me directly at: cabaretgrl@... if
      you're interested in starting something up or if you're looking!

      meegan