Doo-Wop Rehearsal

  • mcdrmtt_chrs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Hey all you doo-wop fans, this Friday at 6:30 there will be a rehearsal
      for a new doo-wop group (so new we don't have a name). We will be
      meeting this Friday, April 22 at 6:30 at a location near Times Square.
      This will only be our second rehearsal so we are practically brand
      new. We are looking for a few more members so if you are interested in
      attending please contact me by Thursday (or early Friday). Any part
      and level of experience are welcomed.

      Thank you and I look foward to an exciting new group.

      Chris McDermott
      (212) 472-2326
      cmcdermott1480@...