414New A'capella group on long island looking for members...

  • Chris <chris@mutlink.com>
    Jan 1, 2003
      "Off The Map." We are a new, co-ed, A'capella group on Long Island.
      We are currently looking for high sopranos, tenors, baritones and
      vp's. We are a high energy group performing mostly covers from a wide
      variety of genre's. We are just singing for fun. We are a bunch of
      people (ages 21-30) that have come together and want to continue
      singing and have a good time doing so. Gig's will be scheduled in due
      time.

      What you need?

      Well, the passion to sing and perform would be nice ;) You don't need
      to know how to read sheet music well. A real good ear is a must. All
      Pluses include:
      - Piano playing ability
      - Has been in a group in the past
      - Good on stage
      - Good tone and vocal quality
      - Schedule is open after 7pm, 1-2 nights a week for rehearsal on Long
      Island (mostly Nassau county and Queens).

      Look good? email me! chris@... or check out our online flyer:
      Http://www.mutlink.com/otm
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic