2334Looking for some A Capella assistance

  • antsquasher22
    May 23, 2013
      Hi there,

      I'm not sure as to whether this group will be able to assist me or not, if this isnt the place to do this then it'd be greatly appreciated if you could send me off in the right direction!

      I'm looking for a smallish group to assist me in proposing to my girlfriend when we come to New York in a months time from the UK.

      I am looking for a group to surprise us at a certain spot in New York City singing the song Hysteric by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Check out the acoustic version for her favourite rendition.

      If anyone knows of anyone offering this sort of service for a reasonable price or even for out of the kindness of they're own heart, then please get in touch,

      Kind regards,

      Ben