2327Big Apple Chorus Open House, 4/8/2013, 7:00 pm

  • ny-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 8 4:46 PM
      Reminder from: ny-acappella Yahoo! Group

      Title: Big Apple Chorus Open House

      Date: Monday April 8, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Guadalajara / Mexico City / Monterrey - New
      Location: Norman Thomas High School 33rd and Park
      Notes: The Big Apple Chorus, NYCs premier mens a cappella chorus is accepting applications for auditions. The Big Apple Chorus has been thrilling audiences worldwide throughout our 30 year history. We are comprised of a wide range of ages, day jobs, lifestyles and musical tastes, yet all of our members are united in our passion for musical excellence and the unique thrill of performing close harmony a cappella music which brings our audiences to their feet whenever we perform.
      Come to our open house on Monday April 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm at Norman Thomas High School, 111 East 33rd St. in Manhattan for fun, singing and refreshments. Please RSVP to info@...