2326The winners at the 2013 Harmony Sweepstakes NY Regional

  • Events_NY
    Apr 1, 2013
      Another fantastic night of music at the Harmony Sweepstakes NY Regional Saturday night -- with an afterglow that was off the hook!!!!

      Congratulations to all of the participating groups!

      The results are as follows:

      1st Place: The Rainbows
      2nd Place: Six13
      3rd Place: Low Key
      Honorable Mention: Satellite Lane

      Audience Favorite: Satellite Lane

      Best Solo: "I Feel Good" - Genevieve Paré The Rainbows

      Best Original Arrangement: "Alive" Medley - arr. by Marc Silverberg , Satellite Lane

      Best Original Song: Shema - written & arranged by Mike Boxer, Six13

      Thank you to everyone who came out to support all of our talented performers!