2198Western Wind On WQXR on Sunday!

  • The Western Wind
    Oct 1, 2011
      The Western Wind  will be featured on the upcoming October 2 edition of WQXR’s new weekly radio show, The Choral Mix with Kent Tritle WQXR 105.9 FM

      Hear three selections from our Taste of Eternity Part II CD:
      M’chalkel Chayyim by Moshe Koussevitzky
      Y’va’rech’cha by  Elliot Z. Levine
      Psalm 29 by Salamone Rossi

      Still room for a few folks in our Workshop in Beautiful Woodstock Vermont , October 21-23, 2011

       Sign up now

      Autumn In New York

      One-Day Workshop  in Ensemble Singing

      Saturday, October, 29

      10 AM-5:30 PM

      Church of St. Luke in The Fields, 487 Hudson Street, Greenwich Village, NYC

      Medieval, Renaissance, Early American, Romantic, Contemporary Music

      Tuition: $85.00 (if enrolled by October 15. $95 after October 15

      Click  to Register

      First time? 25% discount if you are a first-time participant  at a Western Wind Workshop.

      Workshop veterans, bring a friend and share the discount!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic