21Re: [ny-acappella] Tenor looking for a group

  • Dan Rosenbaum
    Jan 2, 2001
      Yaron:

      You should check out Vocal Area Network (www.van.org) for news about all
      things related to vocal ensemble music in the New York metropolitan area.
      If it's a chorus or other kind of vocal group, odds are excellent that you
      can find out about it at VAN.

      Best,
      dan