1058*Auditions Call* - NYC All-Male a cappella group Ten and Change

  • bradrichter
    May 2, 2005
      Ten and Change (www.tenandchange.com), the NYC all-male a capella
      group founded 5 years ago, is having AUDITIONS for new members.
      Current members have various day jobs and work/live all over the
      city, but all enjoy performing and close-harmony singing. Our
      repertoire is standard college fare: Ants Marching; Signed, Sealed,
      Delivered; In the End; Insomniac; Lonesome Road; Soul to Squeeze;
      Ordinary World; etc. We rehearse once a week in mid-town Manhattan
      and generally gig once every 4-6 weeks.

      Do you sing? Did you sing in college/grad school but now don't and
      miss it? Know someone who would love the opportunity to sing
      again? All that's needed is some prior singing experience (current
      members all sang in college groups), a desire to perform, commitment
      to attend 1 rehearsal a week, and an instinct for fun.

      Check the group out at: www.tenandchange.com

      Interested? Contact our business manager, Brad Richter, by email
      (brichter@...) or by phone (212-715-7778) for details on
      auditions, which will occur on the evenings of Tuesday May 3, May
      10, and May 17. Feel free to forward this email to others.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic