[nwneon] In Case Anyone is Interested

  • pjaccuprime@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      I was perusing the latest issue of Harmon Auto's last night (3/31 to 4/6) and came across what appears to be a '98 RT Coupe for sale at Olympic Ford in Marysville (WA). The reason I mention it is, they picture an Intense Blue R/T Coupe with no stripes, but reference it as a "1998 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe" and have it priced at $8,985.00. All it says is "Very sharp, ready for summer fun." No reference to miles or equipment. Struck me as a very good price for a '98 R/T. Phone numbers, if anyone is curious, are 360-659-4000 or 1-800-729-7603. Just made me wonder if they really knew what they had. Just might be a steal for someone. Unfortunately, not for me at present.

      Later...Paul Johnson

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/nwneon