Super Bowl Party?

  • excaliberneon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hey everyone..I would like to attend the party..was it at Wayne's
      place if I remember correctly? Where is it at, what time do we show
      up?, and what do you need me to bring?

      >~<Excaliber>~< the 2000 dodge neon
    • WW
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        All is welcome to the party. It is at Wayne and I's house in Woodland.
        Show up anytime, the party will be all day thing. Come watch the game or
        hang out. Don't worry about bringing anything. If you need directions
        email me personally at neondrvr@....

        Anna