[nwneon] I haven't heard a word about a January Meeting, So...

  • Matt Laverty (Volt Computer)
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
      Who's up for a meeting?

      I'm thinking either Saturday, Sunday (or both *grin*) the 29th or 30th.

      My thought would be Karting and Dinner.

      What i'd like to know before i start organizing where and when, is who would
      come and where they'd like it held. Majority rules!

      So respond with:
      * You coming?
      * Cool with Karting? any other ideas? If you are outside of the Mt
      Vernon to Oly area, reccomend some karting places if you are cool with it!
      * What day you would prefer
      * and where you are/Want the meetin' to be.

      Cheers!

      Matt Laverty
      HomeAdvisor.msn.com
      Ph: 425.882.8080x 14522
    • Michael Lee
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
        I though that we were all meeting up @ the slush series race in Kent on
        the 23rd and then dinner and maybe karting.

        --

        Michael Lee
        (206)547-7118
        ICQ# 11305683
        ==== ====
        == ==
        ___________
        /*|-------|*\
        [ _________ ]
        [/ \]
        |\_________/|
        (\| |/)
        | | | |
        | |_______| |
        \|/ ACR \|/
        |\_________/|
        [`| |_| | ]
        [o|_______|o]
        \___________/
        ________________________________
        |If you cannot say what you mean:|
        |You can never mean what you say:|
        |________________________________/
      • Matt Laverty (Volt Computer)
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
          After racing i'm not karting... *grin*

          I must have missed a memo/been dense.

          Advantage to not doing the race as a meeting is we can move the meetin' if people from far out wanna come to make the trip an equal distance for all. this way people dont all head to Kent from the middle of nowhere and a few people get a 5 minute commute.
          the 23rd and then dinner and maybe karting.

          "Matt Laverty (Volt Computer)" wrote:

          > Who's up for a meeting?
          >
          > I'm thinking either Saturday, Sunday (or both *grin*) the 29th or 30th.
          >
          > My thought would be Karting and Dinner.
          >
          > What i'd like to know before i start organizing where and when, is who would
          > come and where they'd like it held. Majority rules!
          >
          > So respond with:
          > *       You coming?
          > *       Cool with Karting? any other ideas? If you are outside of the Mt
          > Vernon to Oly area, reccomend some karting places if you are cool with it!
          > *       What day you would prefer
          > *       and where you are/Want the meetin' to be.
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > Matt Laverty
          > HomeAdvisor.msn.com
          > Ph: 425.882.8080x 14522

          > Looking for educational tools for you kids?
          > Find everything you need at SmarterKids.com

          > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=nwneon&m=1

          --

                    Michael Lee
                   (206)547-7118
                   ICQ# 11305683
                   ====     ====
                    ==       ==
                    ___________
                   /*|-------|*\
                   [ _________ ]
                   [/         \]
                   |\_________/|
                   (\|       |/)
                   | |       | |
                   | |_______| |
                  \|/   ACR   \|/
                   |\_________/|
                   [`| |_|   | ]
                   [o|_______|o]
                   \___________/
          ________________________________
          |If you cannot say what you mean:|
          |You can never mean what you say:|
          |________________________________/

          Click here for Productopia!
          eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/nwneon
        • QEWLWACKO@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
            Olympia area is more fun for me....3 hours to Seattle is a long ways. LOL,
            dont need any extra mileage on "Curby" (spoRT)...man is that name hard to
            get used to.

            Erik~99 Intense spoRT
          • Matt Laverty (Volt Computer)
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
              Well YOU need to be up here for the race anyhow *grin* You are racing right?
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
                I also need to know how many poeple are interested in the shirt
                ideas....wither screen printed "Hi/Bye" on a Tshirt or the "Basic Needs"
                embroidered on a polo shirt.

                Erik~99 Intense spoRT
              • QEWLWACKO@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
                  but of course....and I am bringing my avs's, dont worry. LOL
                • Ryan McCracken
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
                    I was planning on meeting everyone on the 23rd also. I will be there then
                    but I don't think I could make it the next weekend also. Pretty sure I will
                    be up on the mountain attempting to break something
                    Ryan

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
                        Cool! Good to see people either weekend *grin*
                        I was planning on meeting everyone on the 23rd also. I will be there then
                        but I don't think I could make it the next weekend also. Pretty sure I will
                        be up on the mountain attempting to break something
                        Ryan
                        >I though that we were all meeting up @ the slush series race in Kent >on
                        >the 23rd and then dinner and maybe karting.

                        Click here for Productopia!
                        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/nwneon
                      • Wayne W
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
                          Don't know if I'll be able to do anything for this month. We are still
                          trying to recover from Christmas, plus with the nasty noise my car is
                          making, I don't trust it to make that long of a trip. It's time to start
                          buying parts for an engine rebuild. Anyone have any good parts sources ???
                          Top and bottom end pieces.

                          WW

                          http://click.egroups.com/1/645/4/_/22146/_/947097549

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 5, 2000
                            I've heard that the mexican stratus R/T motor and 5 spd tranny will bolt
                            into a neon.. I believe 2.4L and turbocharged... ;-)

                            --

                            Michael Lee
                            (206)547-7118
                            ICQ# 11305683