How do I turn off my AC????

  • matandjuli
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      When I switch to defrost my A.C. always turns on.  I don't want this to happen so I took it apart and looked to see what I could do.  But there does not seem to be an obvious switch to just take out,  So I looked at my fuses.  If I take out the ac fuse then my abs will not work.  Is there a way to make it so that when I turn the air flow to defrost the ac will never again turn on , unless ofcourse I turn it over to ac myself?
      matt
    • Arnold, Bobby
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        there is a how-to neons.org