Re: [nwneon] Just About Everything....

  • Jeremy Van Winkle
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2001
      First off to you WW or neondrvr. Also Howell Automotive...i don't care about
      them, i just mentioned them in my last post cause Larry gave a reference to
      them. If everyone is entitled to thier sense of style and opinion, then get
      off the fact i bought different spark plugs than you did, and take your own
      advice before posting. I could also give a rats bottom who has been modding
      for how long, could you stop to think that maybe my Father has been modding
      for 40 years!! Thats longer than you have been alive buddy (just guessing).
      I hate to be the one to tell ALL of you (who keep judgeing me on my spark
      plug choice compared to your choice), but i do not bite, unless bitten. My
      information might not have been right in the first place, if this is a place
      to share the joy, then Larry could have just said "hey jeremy, check your
      info man, it think things are wrong." but if anyone will actually look at
      his post....he continually knocked on my "knowledge" and "research". Hey
      guys, i am just a little guy from Tn that is no where close in living
      proximities to any of you, i am in this group cause i ten to like it. I am
      not hostile nor up tight, but when everyone in this wonderful group tends to
      come against me for absolutely nothing without knowing everything, i am not
      totally at fault and will defend myself.

      Van Winkle-