Re: [nwneon] Calling all Racers in the NW

  • Mark Darby
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hey Steve!
      I have no doubt that he will probably beat all of the
      WRX's. I'm sure none of them have good struts or
      alignment or even race tires.
      Give a WRX owner some more development time and look
      out.
      As far as the darkside thing: I remember a famous
      Neon driver,who will remain nameless(Steve Wynne),who
      drove Hartman's RS 2.5 at an event.....you did it
      first! Yeh,thats it...it's youre fault!

      DARBY
      3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

      --- Steve Wynne <swynne@...> wrote:
      > You know what I think would be funny...
      >
      > Co-drive Chris Hartman's RS and beat all the WRXs.
      > Wouldn't that be
      > something? Chris could probably do it, too.
      >
      > Can't believe you might go to the dark side :)
      >
      > Steve W.
      > #6 STS
      > DECON Racing
      >

      > Mark Darby wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Everybody!
      > > I am looking for a Subaru WRX ride at Bremmerton
      > > National Tour. I wanna try my hand at the WRX
      > > Challenge!
      > > Could all of you please ask around and spread the
      > > word!
      > > I would be willing to pay the owner of the WRX
      > and do
      > > what ever it takes to get it competitive.
      > > I would also be in the debt of anyone that can
      > help
      > > me make this happen.
      > > A big apology to all, I have been working very
      > hard
      > > and just been lurking on the list.
      > > Thank You in advance!
      > > Mark Darby

      3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Mark Darby
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 1, 2001