[nwneon] Re: Where you all at?

  • Matt Laverty (Volt Computer)
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
      I wound up not making it sat. I went Monday.

      There's an Import Challenge coming up this Sunday at SIR. looks like i'll be there!

      I think your sig broke my brain, BTW..

      Matt
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
        I'm here.. Hey I got down to a 54 out there and Patrick got to a 52.
        This is only a second off of Laura Molliker's time (current national
        champ, favored to win).. How are you?

        Eric Lundberg wrote:

        > Well I haven't seen any traffic on here for a while...what is
        > everyone doing? I went to my second auto-x on the 5th at Bremerton,
        > that was way cool. I've been thinking about making my way down to
        > SIR one of these days to try out drag racing, but I've never gone
        > before so if anyone is going let me know I'd love to tag along. :)
        > Ahh well, back to work for me.
        >
        > peace,
        > --e;
        >
        > "If there is no next argument, or if type is not compatible
        > with the type of the actual next argument (as promoted
        > according to the default argument promotions), random
        > errors will occur."
        >
        > - Manual page va_arg(3) line 39

        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805
        >
        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/nwneon

        Michael Lee
        (206)547-7118
        ICQ# 11305683
        ==== ====
        == ==
        ___________
        /*|-------|*\
        [ _________ ]
        [/ \]
        |\_________/|
        (\| |/)
        | | | |
        | |_______| |
        \|/ ACR \|/
        |\_________/|
        [`| |_| | ]
        [o|_______|o]
        \___________/
        ________________________________
        |If you cannot say what you mean:|
        |You can never mean what you say:|
        |________________________________/
      • Duggins, James
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
          Thanks for reminding me! See if I can get 60ft down and get my times where
          they belong...we'll see...whooo, Ive been busy...whats new in the Neon
          world?

          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
            Hi, I'm michael. Have I met you?

            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
              Don't think so, I've been a hermit since I've returned from my yearly
              training with the Marines (they brainwashed me!)....I've been hitting SIR a
              bit, but no street races or x-cross or anything. Sigh, been too busy...and
              I still have that damn leaky header from way back in the day!!

              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                You want we should all meet up who are going? (you'll avtually be AWAKE this time, right James??) maybe you can get more runs if you show up before noon this time *grin*

                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                  Hey, I got a whopping four runs in at NIRA....yippie, I blame it all on my
                  lack of sleep, I was a trooper though, I sat in the rain for ever waiting
                  for it to clear..

                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                    Well, how local are you? Matt and I are in seattle pretty close to each
                    other, we do the occasional get together and unofficial road rally...
                    You should come down

                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                      Im in Kirkland, met up with Matt once and let him hear the beautifull header
                      leak thats plagued me for months..

                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                        not good. what kind of neon do you have?

                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                          4 door RT, Iceman, Pacesetter header, auto TB, AFX race, Vibrant, UDP,
                          visual goodies and the worlds most inconsitant driver...lookin at goin with
                          new intake maifold and bored TB next....if I save enough, keep the damn
                          leaky header and get a Hahn turbo, but that will probably never
                          happen...thinking about getting the mopar street to swap with the
                          pacesetter...

                        • Wayne W
                          Message 12 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                            I can send a little to help out. What would be needed to help keep the site
                            going???

                            WW

                            Message 13 of 21 , Sep 8, 1999
                              Cool car. I've just got a "stock" ACR. :-)

                                Message 15 of 21 , Sep 9, 1999
                                  I do get a kick out of that. Especially b/c someone out there with a
                                  white ACR has done alot to their car to make it faster :-)

                                • StoCaRacer@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Sep 9, 1999
                                    << > Oh you just get a kick out of that don't you? :) Stock in the absolute
                                    > most lax terms. -4 degrees camber isn't just quite the stock alignment
                                    > for that car ;) >>

                                    Of course it is!! You'd do better with just -2 to -2 1/4 degrees(on asphalt,
                                    0 on concrete), but that's just my opinion. If you find someplace reasonable
                                    to put in new poly bushings though, maybe we could get a better price to have
                                    him do both cars?? I know my car can use them, and I'm sure it would help
                                    yours as well. That's about the best legal, "stock" type upgrade we can do
                                    to these puppies beyond good shoes. Although is someone reposts the info on
                                    the better "stock" motor mount, I think I could use one of those too. To
                                    many launches has mine a bit weak........

                                    Rick Burningham
                                    '97 ACR
                                  • Jason F.
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 9, 1999

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Sep 10, 1999

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Sep 10, 1999
                                          I have one. Wayne E and I installed mine Monday. It's not bad...

                                          interesting factoid. The Performanc mount has the exact same P/N as the stock one. only difference? a blue blob of paint and a different rubber compound.

                                          first few shifts were GREAT. like it was when it was brand new... hasnt been quite as nice after the first 25 miles. i think i popped one of the supports in the mount.

                                          I'm goign to be filling my stock mount with window urethane, I'll post to y'all how the solid mount feels when it's done.

                                          Matt
                                          (still at work! AARGH!)
                                          I assume your talking about the Mopar Performance FMM?  I wouldn't
                                          really say that it is stock, but it is the same design set in the same
                                          mold as the stock one just with a stiffer material.  I wouldn't say that
                                          it is stock, but I doubt anybody would contest it.

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Sep 11, 1999