[nwneon] nwneon.net domain...

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
      ..still hasn't been paid for and is basically going to be deactivated at
      any moment. Big thanks to Matt and Holly who each donated about $20.
      There is about another $15 to go. I'm already forking out massive
      amounts of money for the hardware, software, and connection that the
      site is running on so I don't think it's completely fair that I foot the
      bill for the domain too.

      Well.. if it stops working you know why. If anybody else out there
      would care to contribute a few dollars to keep it online please let me
      know.

      --

      | Jason Farnsworth | Phone 253.474.6113 | Northstar Digital Media
      | Vice President | Fax 253.474.6116 | 3707 South 47th Street
      | jason@... | www.nsdigital.com | Tacoma, WA 98409
    • Matt Laverty (Volt Computer)
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
        If none of those mugs pony up, i suppose we could always mirror out to one of those ".to" addys.

        I snagged http://drive.to/NWNeon before anyone else decided to get smart... just in case. i'll forward all the relevant mail to ya to act on!

        Matt Laverty
        HomeAdvisor.msn.com
        ..still hasn't been paid for and is basically going to be deactivated at
        any moment.  Big thanks to Matt and Holly who each donated about $20.
        There is about another $15 to go.  I'm already forking out massive
        amounts of money for the hardware, software, and connection that the
        site is running on so I don't think it's completely fair that I foot the
        bill for the domain too.

        Well..  if it stops working you know why.  If anybody else out there
        would care to contribute a few dollars to keep it online please let me
        know.

        --

         | Jason Farnsworth    | Phone 253.474.6113 | Northstar Digital Media
         | Vice President      | Fax   253.474.6116 | 3707 South 47th Street
         | jason@... | www.nsdigital.com  | Tacoma, WA  98409

        click here
        Click Here!
        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/nwneon
      • Eric Lundberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
          I recall handing you some cash at the meeting down in tacoma a month
          and a half ago or some. :) Also in case people are wondering I stuck
          some links on the links page of the site. If we have some plan for
          members (and members data) I'd be happy to put up a page or three...:)

          peace,
          --e;
        • Garsutt@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
            Jason, I'll donate the $15 or $20 to keep the site up, just give me an
            address or some way to get it to you. I haven't been able to attend the
            recent meetings but I still keep up with the happenings on the message
            boards. Oh well maybe I'll make the next one.

            Gary Sutton..........NWNeon #8