[nwneon] NWNEON and group deals

  • C Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 1999
      Hi everybody....

      I'm sending this message both directly to each of you and to the mailiing list/board because some members havent signed up to the mailing list (you know who you are) and I don't want anyone to miss out on this one.

      I talked to Gary Howell the other day and he would be open to a group rate on purchases (think discount). Deals would be based on number of participants, item of interest, and item availability. I specifically asked him about ICEMAN intakes and he said "submit the number of 'em you want and I'll see what I can do." Coming from Gary, I'd expect a great deal.

      The other dealer that is always open to group deals is Tony Thomas of Pacific Neon Performance.

      If you guys are interested.. send me an email stating what mods you'd most be interested in as a group purchase in say the first week of February. I'll do my best to organize all the responses and see what kind of deals,if any, can be worked out. =)

      ttyl,

      cmoore

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/nwneon
    • Ed Dulay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 1999
        CMoore

        You are from the Bremerton area right?

        I am from the Poulsbo area and would be interested in seeing some of the
        mods to your R/T. My 99 has only a few right now, but I want more!

      • Jon Fedorkowicz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 1999
          I live in Minot, North Dakota. Minot is located in Ward County, and is
          on the Montana side of the state.

          I don't have have alot of Mods as of yet but I do have some coming in
          the mail, or I'm going to order them in the next couple months.

          What is on the car: Pacesetter Exhaust, Clear Corner lenses, Niken
          racing pedals.

          What is in the mail: Progress lowering Springs (backorder)

          Next couple of months: Iceman intake, Unorthodox underdrive pulley, AC
          Delco Rapidfire plugs, Crane or Magnecore ignition wires (haven't
          decided), 15x6.5 Konig Tuners with 205/50/r15 BFG comp T/A's,

          That pretty much sums it up till th e warranty goes out.

          Jon Fedorkowicz 98 R/T

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/nwneon
        • dlw198003
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
            --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, "C Moore" <cmoore@s...> wrote:
            > Hi everybody....
            >
            > I'm sending this message both directly to each of you and to the mailiing list/board because some members havent signed up to the mailing list (you know who you are) and I don't want anyone to miss out on this one.
            >
            > I talked to Gary Howell the other day and he would be open to a group rate on purchases (think discount). Deals would be based on number of participants, item of interest, and item availability. I specifically asked him about ICEMAN intakes and he said "submit the number of 'em you want and I'll see what I can do." Coming from Gary, I'd expect a great deal.
            >
            > The other dealer that is always open to group deals is Tony Thomas of Pacific Neon Performance.
            >
            > If you guys are interested.. send me an email stating what mods you'd most be interested in as a group purchase in say the first week of February. I'll do my best to organize all the responses and see what kind of deals,if any, can be worked out. =)
            >

            > ttyl,
            >
            > cmoore

            > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/nwneon
            > Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com\\i am in a very big need of a clutch. perferable a stage 2. my car ran a 14.8 but i want to add n20 and it is already slipping. david 99plat
          • WW
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 7, 2003
              This is a repost of a many year old email yes?   Chris hasn't been on this list for almost 4 years now.  ???????

              WW