Re: [nwneon] Re: I disagree with that.

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2000
      Howell is pretty cool imho. I ordered a couple of things from Howell (Hawk
      autox/street pads, AF/X UDP) with no problems. They didn't sound like the
      MOST friendly people on the phone, but once I placed my order I had the
      products in my hands 2 days later no problems. The AF/X products also
      looked higher quality than the MPX products, which is understandable -
      Howell has been in the business a LOT longer.

      ......of course NOBODY runs a decent place to get Spyder stuff :p

      Jason