Re: [nwneon] DOHC cat back exhaust

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
      On 7/29/2011 7:25 AM, brian mogridge wrote:

      > Erik,
      > Stock ehxhaust would be fine at this point. I just need it to work :)
      > Are you in Oregon? I am in Seattle.
      >
      > Brian

      Yeah, I'm in Vancouver just north of Portland. ~3 hours from Seattle. I
      need to make a trip up there, but timing is always against me. I'm
      hoping maybe next weekend I can venture up there. If so, I could bring
      it along.

      So what I have: stock cat (very low miles-was saving it because of this
      fact), stock catback piping no rust/damage from a ~120K mile parts car,
      and I just lent out my last stock DOHC muffler (which I can get back by
      next weekend if I work some welding magic on the guy's car). I'd let it
      all go $150 full length delivered.

      Erik