DOHC cat back exhaust

  • Cheap
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi,
      Still driving my 98 neon as a commuter. Just hit 130k

      Anyone have a catback exhaust they are willing to sell?
      I made the mistake of putting cheap exhaust on the car and now its rusting out.

      Brian
    • brian mogridge
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
        Erik,
        Stock ehxhaust would be fine at this point. I just need it to work :)
        Are you in Oregon? I am in Seattle.

        Brian

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
          On 7/29/2011 7:25 AM, brian mogridge wrote:

          > Erik,
          > Stock ehxhaust would be fine at this point. I just need it to work :)
          > Are you in Oregon? I am in Seattle.
          >
          > Brian

          Yeah, I'm in Vancouver just north of Portland. ~3 hours from Seattle. I
          need to make a trip up there, but timing is always against me. I'm
          hoping maybe next weekend I can venture up there. If so, I could bring
          it along.

          So what I have: stock cat (very low miles-was saving it because of this
          fact), stock catback piping no rust/damage from a ~120K mile parts car,
          and I just lent out my last stock DOHC muffler (which I can get back by
          next weekend if I work some welding magic on the guy's car). I'd let it
          all go $150 full length delivered.

          Erik

        • Erik
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011