Final notice - Maurine Van Dyke memorial run

  • MoparCzy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2010
      Hello all,

      Just wanted to let everyone know that this will be the final request for a confirmation that you plan on camping at the event this year. So far I have heard from the following people: Marsha & I, Erik with possibly 2, Adam with possibly 1 or 2, Matt. In order to be able to even try to reserve a group camp we need 10 minimum. I have not had any camping responses from the NW Neon.com group. I hope to get a couple.

      For a RECAP:

      The camping part will happen on Saturday 8-28-10. The day run will happen on Sunday 8-29-10. For those who want to day trip, I will post the location of the meeting place. Since we have people coming from both north and south of the location the meeting place will be close to the campground.

      So if you are definitely interested in the camping part of the trip, respond to me with your email address so I can give you further details directly. I will have to get the campground fees from you before making the reservations at the campground.

      Steve Stephens-Estacada OR; Dream Of The Archer-1972 Plymouth Road Runner; Silver Wheels-1983 Honda CB1000C Custom; Hijinx-1997 Dodge Neon

    • rob wood
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2010
        id love to go but i will have just gotten back from sturgis a few days before and w working saturday nights now dont think i would make it.. maybe next year.

        rob