been awhile... but im back.

  • neonexotics
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      hey guys it has been awhile, but i am back and looking for a $500-$900 starter. id prefer a coupe 2dr. DOHC and blue. But i know thats not gonna be easy. if anyone sees anything good please email me. i does have to be running with NO major problems, and the straighter the body the better.

      thanks.
      nick
    • Gonzo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        Don't have a starter but do have a 1998 RT in excellent condition email me
        direct for a pic we are trying to get 2200 ish I know it's not what you
        asked for but it is so pretty and getting harder to find

        hey guys it has been awhile, but i am back and looking for a $500-$900
        starter. id prefer a coupe 2dr. DOHC and blue. But i know thats not gonna be
        easy. if anyone sees anything good please email me. i does have to be
        running with NO major problems, and the straighter the body the better.

        thanks.
        nick

        11:39:00

      • neonexotics
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
          so i actually did end up picking up a 98 expresso. has alot of miles, but im sure it will get a turbo and engine rebuild. :)