Re: [nwneon] Any interest in a corn maze this year?

  • MoparCzy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      Well Erik, based on the number of responses I have had (2) I guess if we do the corn maze it will be as just us. I will let you know if anything changes.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hay Renee and Gary and cameron might be into a corn maze keep us posted on dates and times

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
          Okay, For any interested in going, October 17th will be the date, time to be annouced soon along with other info.