RE: RE: [nwneon] NW Meet, April 11th

  • John Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2009
      I am 90 percent commited with one car and 50 50 on second and third cars

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 12, 2009
        Ok guys I have to apologize my fault totally didn't know about Easter
        being on the 12th and had a LOT to do .. Really hated missing it
        especially when it didn't rain

        I am 90 percent commited with one car and 50 50 on second and third cars

        From: nwneon@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nwneon%40yahoogroups.com>