NW Meet, April 11th

  • Mike H.
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 5, 2009
      plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa, in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install, whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage. lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.

      who's game?

    • KED
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 5, 2009
        3.5 hours one way for me....I'll pass this time. :)

        ________________________________
        plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa, in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install, whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage. lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.

        who's game?

      • Gonzo
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 6, 2009
          Possibly interested in the drive portion not much of a mechanic glad to
          see people still interested in going on drives my sister just bought a
          second gen so possible 2 cars for us

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 14, 2009
            Just kinda throwin out another message about this, are any of you guys interested at all? Gonzo, you expressed interest, you still game?

            Once again, it's April 11th, in Grandview, WA. Have had quit a bit of response about this on 2gn.org, only a little on 1gn and the .org.

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 14, 2009
              Sorry, but the budget does not let me go that far from home right now.
              Would enjoy the drive, but can not afford it.

              Steve Stephens-Estacada OR; Dream Of The Archer-1972 Plymouth Road Runner;
              Silver Wheels-1983 Honda CB1000C Custom; Hijinx-1997 Dodge Neon

            • excaliberneon@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 14, 2009
                I might already be driving from So Cal to portland then.

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 14, 2009
                  How far are you from Portland? Guess I shoulda asked that first but
                  still interested none the less..... not a ax week so I am still available

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 14, 2009
                    I made the trip last month and it is roughly about 3 hours.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 15, 2009
                      I'm game depending on how the budget holds up. Any idea how far from
                      Stonehenge you are? I cruised out there last summer with the girlfriend
                      and her mom/boyfriend.

                      I dont have anything that needs installing, but a little driving would
                      be nice.

                      Erik

                      Mike H. wrote:

                      > plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa,
                      > in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install,
                      > whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage.
                      > lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are
                      > working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.
                      >
                      > who's game?

                    • Mike H.
                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 15, 2009
                        ahhh.... What's stonehenge? I know there's a pub locally called the stonehenge... Lol

                        Mike H. wrote:

                        > plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa,
                        > in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install,
                        > whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage.
                        > lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are
                        > working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.
                        >
                        > who's game?

                      • Erik
                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 15, 2009
                          WA side of the gorge, the tomb of Sam Hill is at Stonehenge. Its a full
                          upsized replica of the UK one. Google it up, its out in that general
                          area (East of here). lol

                          Erik

                          Mike H. wrote:
                          > ahhh.... What's stonehenge? I know there's a pub locally called the stonehenge... Lol

                        • MoparCzy
                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 16, 2009
                            Replica of the Stonehenge monument in Great Britain, The local one is just
                            off the jucntion of the intersection of Hwy 97 and Hwy 14 near Maryhill
                            State park.

                            Mike H. wrote:

                            > plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa,
                            > in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install,
                            > whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage.
                            > lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are
                            > working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.
                            >
                            > who's game?

                          • Gonzo
                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 16, 2009
                              So according to Microsoft streets and trips 2009 its about 1hour 35 mins
                              from center of Grandview to Stonehenge exhibit and that is back towards
                              Portland so my drive home will be cut in half so that might be a good
                              destination though that might mess others up..... I never been there so it
                              would be a cool stop

                              Mike H. wrote:

                              > plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa,
                              > in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install,
                              > whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage.
                              > lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are
                              > working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.
                              >
                              > who's game?

                            • Mike H.
                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 16, 2009
                                hmmm.. The wifey and I are gonna look at the route we had in mind and look up the stonehenge route and see what we come up with. I didn't even know there was such a thing around here, would definitely be fun.

                                Mike H. wrote:

                                > plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa,
                                > in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install,
                                > whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage.
                                > lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are
                                > working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.
                                >
                                > who's game?

                              • Gonzo
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 18, 2009
                                  Any ideas yet
                                  We far away types need as much notice as possible

                                  Mike H. wrote:

                                  > plannin a meet. tentatively set for april 11th. location is my casa,
                                  > in Grandview WA. if anyone has something they wanna work on, install,
                                  > whatever, ive got some tools, a garage, and a slab outside the garage.
                                  > lunch will be a bbq at my place, and after lunch, the wife and i are
                                  > working on mapping out a drive, should be a fun day.
                                  >
                                  > who's game?

                                • Paul M Edwards
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 20, 2009
                                    I'd like to participate...
                                    I have a steering column with ignition and key on the way to repair my Neon
                                    which was stolen in January. It was $58 shipped with a 4-month warranty. Not
                                    bad at all. Should have it mid next week and maybe have it up and running
                                    before the end of the week... I just hope the engine & tranny are OK.

                                    Paul M Edwards

                                    -----Original Message----- From: nwneon@yahoogroups.com [mailto:
                                    nwneon@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf ...

                                    Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 7:03 PM To: nwneon@yahoogroups.com

                                    Subject: RE: [nwneon] NW Meet, April 11th hmmm.. The wifey and I are gonna
                                    look at the route we had...

                                  • Adam Best
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 20, 2009
                                      Haha, I have a spare steering column and key w/ignition too...just sitting here. $58 is a bargain though. Well done

                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------Adam B.
                                      "If lovin' the Lord is wrong, hehe, I don't wanna be right!"- Disciple
                                      http://www.atheycreekfellowship.org/
                                      http://www.mthoodfellowship.com/
                                      www.homestarrunner.com

                                      Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

                                      ________________________________

                                      Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 7:03 PM To: nwneon@yahoogroups. com

                                      look at the route we had...

                                    • Paul M Edwards
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 31, 2009
                                        Rob Wood helped me by swapping the column on the 26th...
                                        After some fuel and replacing a spark plug & wire (plug was damaged and I
                                        broke the wire trying to remove part of the plug from it) she runs great!

                                        Looking forward to this event.
                                        --
                                        Paul M Edwards

                                        On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Paul M Edwards <pauledwards@...>wrote:

                                        > I'd like to participate...
                                        > I have a steering column with ignition and key on the way to repair my Neon
                                        > which was stolen in January. It was $58 shipped with a 4-month warranty. Not
                                        > bad at all. Should have it mid next week and maybe have it up and running
                                        > before the end of the week... I just hope the engine & tranny are OK.

                                      • John Gonzalez
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Apr 1, 2009
                                          I am 90 percent commited with one car and 50 50 on second and third cars

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Apr 12, 2009
                                            Ok guys I have to apologize my fault totally didn't know about Easter
                                            being on the 12th and had a LOT to do .. Really hated missing it
                                            especially when it didn't rain

                                            I am 90 percent commited with one car and 50 50 on second and third cars

                                            From: nwneon@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nwneon%40yahoogroups.com>