Anyone up for helping to get ROSIE back on the road again this week?

  • Trogdor
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      Yep! The moment is finally here. I'm suppose to go pick up my freshly
      rebuilt (3rd time now) tranny! I need a hand or two to put her back in
      and hopefully fire it up! Motor is wound tight after being freshly
      rebuilt (2nd time) with about 100 miles on her...well over a year ago!
      Frankly, I'm a little concerned about that now too!

      Any suggestions and or physical help would be greatly appreciated and
      awarded with Pizza and Rootbeer! (and Mt. Dew of course, haha)
    • Paul M Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
        Maybe... Where are you located and when will this be happening?
        --
        Paul M Edwards

        On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Trogdor <excaliberneon@...> wrote:
        > Yep! The moment is finally here. I'm suppose to go pick up my freshly
        > rebuilt (3rd time now) tranny! I need a hand or two to put her back in
        > and hopefully fire it up! Motor is wound tight after being freshly
        > rebuilt (2nd time) with about 100 miles on her...well over a year ago!
        > Frankly, I'm a little concerned about that now too!
        >
        > Any suggestions and or physical help would be greatly appreciated and
        > awarded with Pizza and Rootbeer! (and Mt. Dew of course, haha)
      • Adam Best
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
          I'm in SE Portland and if everything goes as planned...Pick up the tranny tomorrow night and get everything "ready" and either do it Friday night or pretty much any time on Saturday.

          ------------------------------------------------------------------------Adam B.
          "If lovin' the Lord is wrong, hehe, I don't wanna be right!"- Disciple
          http://www.atheycreekfellowship.org/
          http://www.mthoodfellowship.com/
          www.homestarrunner.com

          Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
            I'm in Tacoma...
            Hopefully some folks more local to you can help out.
            --
            Paul M Edwards