Re: It's official - Maurine Van Dyke Memorial run date and information

  • John
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6, 2008
      Hey All,
      The Wildman's would love to come but but we have a family get
      together that same day and time. The part that sucks is we will be
      just around the corner in Gig Harbor. Still working on getting the
      wife to come up Saturday and hang out, than continue on to Gig Harbor.
      Are there showers up there??
    • MoparCzy
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 6, 2008
        Not sure, check the website listed in my last post about the campground.

        Would be cool to see you.

        Steve Stephens - Estacada, OR - Current vehicles: 1972 Plymouth Road Runner "Dream Of The Archer", 1983 Honda CB1000C Custom motorcycle "Silver Wheels", & 1997 Magenta Dodge Neon "Hijinx". 2 door base coupe, SOHC, MTX, Purchased September 1, 2002 with 68,000 miles, now over 188,000. Mods: Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Energy Suspension Bushing kit, KYB struts, American Racing 5 spoke mags, Federal SS535 tires (treadwear 260), EVD short shift, cruise control, 95 Sport Coupe front and rear seats.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 6, 2008
          I will try to be there.
          Still undecided if I'll take my Neon or Buell 1125R.
          Either way I'm staying in a nearby hotel because my spine doesn't like
          camping.
          --
          Paul

          On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:22 AM, MoparCzy <moparczy@...>wrote:

          > The run will be held Saturday and Sunday - September 13th & 14th. We
          > will
          > be going up to Mount Sainte Helens on Hwy 504 this year.
          >
          > The campground is Lewis & Clark State Park in WA:
          > http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Lewis%20%26%20Clark is
          > the
          > website for the park. We will be in group camp 1. To get to the park, take
          > I-5 to Exit 68 (US-12 East), head east on Hwy 12 for about 2.5 miles, turn
          > right onto Jackson Hwy, go about 2.3 miles south to the park. Turn right
          > into the campground and follow the signs up to Group Camp 1. This site has
          > lots of places for tents and a covered area in case the weather is less
          > than
          > lovely.
          >
          > You can arrive at the group camp site as early as 1:00 pm Saturday. There
          > will be plenty of time for eating and bench racing.
          >
          > For anyone not camping out who wants to meet for the drive, follow the
          > directions above. If you are meeting us, let me know. We will depart the
          > park around 10:30 Sunday am and head south on Jackson Hwy toward Toledo.
          > From there, we will hop on 505 and follow it until it meets 504.
          >
          > As further details become available I will post them. I will also send a
          > reminder out again next month and in September.

        • MoparCzy
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 6, 2008
            Great, looking forward to seeing you there with whatever vehicle you bring. Show up whenever on Saturday and go from there. Will be bringing the Neon this year and I am pretty sure the wife will be driving her 60 Dart.

            Steve Stephens - Estacada, OR - Current vehicles: 1972 Plymouth Road Runner "Dream Of The Archer", 1983 Honda CB1000C Custom motorcycle "Silver Wheels", & 1997 Magenta Dodge Neon "Hijinx". 2 door base coupe, SOHC, MTX, Purchased September 1, 2002 with 68,000 miles, now over 188,000.

            Still undecided if I'll take my Neon or Buell 1125R.
            Either way I'm staying in a nearby hotel because my spine doesn't like
            camping.
            --
            Paul

            On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:22 AM, MoparCzy <moparczy@...>wrote:

            > The run will be held Saturday and Sunday - September 13th & 14th. We
            > will
            > be going up to Mount Sainte Helens on Hwy 504 this year.
            >
            > The campground is Lewis & Clark State Park in WA:
            > http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Lewis%20%26%20Clark is
            > the
            > website for the park. We will be in group camp 1. To get to the park, take
            > I-5 to Exit 68 (US-12 East), head east on Hwy 12 for about 2.5 miles, turn
            > right onto Jackson Hwy, go about 2.3 miles south to the park. Turn right
            > into the campground and follow the signs up to Group Camp 1. This site has
            > lots of places for tents and a covered area in case the weather is less
            > than
            > lovely.
            >
            > You can arrive at the group camp site as early as 1:00 pm Saturday. There
            > will be plenty of time for eating and bench racing.
            >
            > For anyone not camping out who wants to meet for the drive, follow the
            > directions above. If you are meeting us, let me know. We will depart the
            > park around 10:30 Sunday am and head south on Jackson Hwy toward Toledo.
            > From there, we will hop on 505 and follow it until it meets 504.
            >
            > As further details become available I will post them. I will also send a
            > reminder out again next month and in September.

          • Adam Best
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 7, 2008
              John. . .wife??? Ninja What! And I didn't even get any free cake :(  lol
              "If lovin' the Lord is wrong, hehe, I don't wanna be right!"- Disciple
              http://www.atheycreekfellowship.org/
              http://www.mthoodfellowship.com/
              www.homestarrunner.com

              Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."