Any vacancy in the Seattle area?

  • Trogdor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Awkward? Maybe. . .Matt may be able to pull some strings for me for a
      place to crash Friday night, heck maybe even Saturday night, but I was
      wondering (in case any or all of that falls through) is there anyone
      else up north near Seattle that can house two adults? We (my
      girlfriend and I, we'll call here 'Beth' haha) would like to come see
      the White Sox smash the snot out of the Mariner's...(thinking to
      self...wait being that they live in Seattle, they may be Mariners
      fans), err, I mean to go see the Mariners give it their all against
      the opposing team...whomever that team may be :::cough cough:::
      Anyway, we don't need any sort of guest bedroom. I can take the floor
      and she wouldn't mind a couch or something. :)

      If this is you. . .please call me at 503 THREE ONE NINE 1670
      Adam
    • WW
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2008
        Oh, come on, be a man. :) Do what I do. Drive up, watch game, cheer for
        MARINERS ( you do live in the PNW ya know), then drive home. Easy peasy
        lemon squeezy.

        WW

        Trogdor wrote:

        > Awkward? Maybe. . .Matt may be able to pull some strings for me for a
        > place to crash Friday night, heck maybe even Saturday night, but I was
        > wondering (in case any or all of that falls through) is there anyone
        > else up north near Seattle that can house two adults? We (my
        > girlfriend and I, we'll call here 'Beth' haha) would like to come see
        > the White Sox smash the snot out of the Mariner's...(thinking to
        > self...wait being that they live in Seattle, they may be Mariners
        > fans), err, I mean to go see the Mariners give it their all against
        > the opposing team...whomever that team may be :::cough cough:::
        > Anyway, we don't need any sort of guest bedroom. I can take the floor
        > and she wouldn't mind a couch or something. :)
        >
        > If this is you. . .please call me at 503 THREE ONE NINE 1670
        > Adam

        > http://www.eset.com
      • Big Ern
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2008
          Just stay in a cheap motel. :P

          To: nwneon@yahoogroups.comFrom: neondrvr@...: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:59:09 -0700Subject: Re: [nwneon] Any vacancy in the Seattle area?

          Oh, come on, be a man. :) Do what I do. Drive up, watch game, cheer for MARINERS ( you do live in the PNW ya know), then drive home. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.WWTrogdor wrote:>> Awkward? Maybe. . .Matt may be able to pull some strings for me for a> place to crash Friday night, heck maybe even Saturday night, but I was> wondering (in case any or all of that falls through) is there anyone> else up north near Seattle that can house two adults? We (my> girlfriend and I, we'll call here 'Beth' haha) would like to come see> the White Sox smash the snot out of the Mariner's...(thinking to> self...wait being that they live in Seattle, they may be Mariners> fans), err, I mean to go see the Mariners give it their all against> the opposing team...whomever that team may be :::cough cough:::> Anyway, we don't need any sort of guest bedroom. I can take the floor> and she wouldn't mind a couch or something. :)>> If this is you. . .please call me at 503 THREE ONE NINE 1670> Adam>> >> __________ NOD32 3089 (20080509) Information __________>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.> http://www.eset.com