BBQ - Cancelled

  • flying_neb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 8:15 PM
      Well, since no one could actually confirm from here, 2gn or neons.org,
      and I'm getting sick (a fever or something) I'm going to cancel
      tomorrow. Sorry for those who were planning on coming. I'll try and
      plan something for in the summer.
    • Erik
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 8:09 AM
        With more notice, and a larger activity more are willing to travel. In the old days nwneon would alternate between an up north (Seattle), and down south (Portland) for events. Zoos, big car shows, museums, etc.

        I'll keep an eye out for a summer'ish event. Hope you kick whatever is trying to make you sick.

        Erik

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2 8:48 AM
          Yup, we might have been able to make it if we had more notice, good that it
          would have been at the beginning of the month, only getting paid once per
          month can sure suck sometimes.

          As Erik said in his message, we will keep our eyes out for a spring/summer
          type gig.

          Steve Stephens - Estacada, OR - Current vehicles: 1972 Plymouth Road Runner,
          1983 Honda CB1000C Custom motorcycle - Answers to "Silver Wheels", & 1997
          Magenta Dodge Neon - Answers to "Hijinx. 2 door base coupe, SOHC, MTX,
          Purchased September 1, 2002 with 68,000 miles. Mods: Eibach Pro Kit Springs,
          Energy Suspension Bushing kit, KYB struts, American Racing 5 spoke mags,
          Federal SS535 tires (treadwear 260), EVD short shift, cruise control, 95
          Sport Coupe front and rear seats.