Club gathering in 2008?

  • MoparCzy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008
      I posted a message in December asking if anyone was interested in getting
      together at the Pied Piper Pizza parlour in Vancouver, WA for a group BS
      session and maybe a gift exchange like we used to do?

      I only had one response at the time and now that the new year has started I
      ask again without any other topic.

      How many people would be interested in doing this. Due to the date, I am
      inquiring about either late February or early March. I know many of our
      members are involved in a great many things and hopefully this time period
      falls between holiday activities and spring ones.

      Please RSVP

      Steve Stephens - Estacada, OR - Current vehicles: 1972 Plymouth Road Runner,
      1983 Honda CB1000C Custom motorcycle - Answers to "Silver Wheels", & 1997
      Magenta Dodge Neon - Answers to "Hijinx. 2 door base coupe, SOHC, MTX,
      Purchased September 1, 2002 with 68,000 miles. Mods: Eibach Pro Kit Springs,
      Energy Suspension Bushing kit, KYB struts, American Racing 5 spoke mags,
      Federal SS535 tires (treadwear 260), EVD short shift, cruise control, 95
      Sport Coupe front and rear seats.
    • Adam Best
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
        Oh, I'm interested. I know I keep saying that "I should be there" and whatnot, but I've been encountering many hurdles in my life. Some of you know what I'm talking about, some don't....no worries. At any rate, all should be a little more clear by the end of this month. I'd love to attend a gathering if you will :)

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------Adam B.
        "If lovin' the Lord is wrong, hehe, I don't wanna be right!"- Disciple
        http://www.atheycreekfellowship.org/
        www.homestarrunner.com
        Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
          Hey guys!

          Renee and I would love to get together for a BS session and all that jazz!
          The October Pumpkin Patch run was a lot of fun, but we haven't seen hardly
          anybody since!

          Let me know when and we'll make it! :)

          Gary

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
            Hello everyone

            Anna is in need of a new engine to put in her 97 SOHC. If anyone knows of one please contact her.

            Her # is 253-298-2800

            thanks